Saturday, September 10, 2016

Weekly Challenge #283: "UMT: Centre Square by Aleesha Sattva CZT"




Here we are, the first Monday of the month so that means Use My Tangle (UMT) where we try our hand at a tangle proposed by one participant who created it.
This week's UMT is a grid based tangle by Aleesha! You can see the step outs for her tangle here.

Chaque premier lundi du mois sur le blog de Laura (The Diva Zentangle Challenge) il s'agit d’essayer un nouveau motif. Cette semaine celui-ci est proposé par Aleesha, le motif se nomme "centre square".



I published my tile late because right now I have little time to draw. I used this tangle only at the bottom left and top right on small areas so as not to darken the tile.

j'ai publié mon dessin tardivement encore cette semaine (mais mieux vaut tard que jamais) car j'ai du mal à trouver du temps pour dessiner en ce moment. J'ai utilisé 'centre square' sur de petites surfaces en bas à gauche et en haut à droite pour ne pas trop assombrir le dessin.

Have a nice Week end.

Bon week end

Here is my Zentangle gallery adress: https://www.flickr.com/gp/a-revoir/n4b4C1

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a beautiful piece. It's the most amazing "sampler". I want to make one right now.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a beautiful piece. It's the most amazing "sampler". I want to make one right now.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifique résultat avec beaucoup de contrasts et de variation. J'aime ce tuile absolument.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great levels of contrast in this tile, it's beautifully balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! I love this tile, really LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for coming to my blog and leaving a comment. I will certainly visit yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Such beautiful work. The blacks, whites, grays, just enough of each all balanced so well together. I'll be looking at this one a lot to try to figure out how you achieved this beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Bonne année 2018